- 8 Tablespoons (4-ounces) unsalted butter
- 1 (4-ounce) white chocolate baking bar
- 2/3 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- tiny pinch of salt
- 4 extra large eggs, lightly beaten
- 4 extra large egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup lemon curd
- The zest and juice of two lemons
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 425º F
- Grease 8 ramekins and set aside
- In a bain marie, melt the butter and white chocolate, turn off the heat, then add all other ingredient. Make sure to mix well so the consistency is smooth and there are no lumps.
- Pour mixture into the ramekins and bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from the ramekins
- Add icing sugar and raspberries for decoration